We are looking for Architects & Engineers with high level of expertise on Revit Architecture & Revit Structure. You can be appointed to a position of BIM Architect/ BIM Engineer at entry level to senior level pisitions at BimSrv depending on your experience and skills. Ideal candidate will be a Graduate Architect (B.Arch.) of a B.E/B.Tech. (Civil) or equivalent educational background.
kindly go through all the requirements carefully, before you apply
You will be involved in all or some of the following tasks:
- Creating Revit Models based on Complex Scan to BIM Projects that may include, large Heritage Buildings, Industrial Buildings, Commercial Facilities to LOD 100 to LO 300
- Creating Revit based GFC Drawings for Architectural & Structural Projects
- Lead & Guide a team of junior BIM Modelers, including performing QC prior to project deliveries
- Creating and Submitting daily reports as required by your Manager or the person you will be reporting to.
- Good communication skills in English and Hindi
- Extensive Revit Architecture & Revit Structure Modeling.
- Revit Structure Modeling should include understanding of Terminology and Modeling of Steel Structural Elements
- You should be capable of Modeling As-Built Models that may include Architectural Elements such as Classical Decorative Columns, Cornices etc.
- Creation of Revit Architecture & Revit Structure Parametric Families
- Creation of Model in Place Families
- Creation of Sheets and Title Blocks
Required IT Infrastructure
Considering the current Covid 19 Pandemic situation, you will be working from home (WFH) on large complex projects, you need to have the following minimum IT Infrastructure
- Wired Internet with a minimum of 10 MBPS sustained speed
- 8GB or higher RAM with an I5 Processor or equivalent