We are looking for Architects and Engineers (Civil) with high level of Revit Architecture & Revit Structure Skills and BIM Modeling Experience.
As a BIM Modeler, you will be working on BIM Modeling projects of different types and sizes. These projects will include Revit Architecture, Structure & MEP Modeling for:
- Multi-Disciplinary Coordination
- Quantity Takeoffs and Cost Estimation based on DSR.
You must have strong Revit Architecture & Revit Structure Modeling skills. This includes ability to model complex building elements and Parametric Families.
Qualification & Experience
B.Arch, B.E. , B.Tech. (Civil)
- 0 Years: Freshers with no professional working experience to
- 2 Years: Professionals with upto 3 years of relevant experience
- Revit Architecture Modeling, including modification of families and creation of In-Place Models, Parametric Families
- Revit Structure Modeling including modeling of Steel & Concrete Structures, adding Rebars
- Revit Based Quantity Takeoffs
- Cost Estimation based on DSR
- Navisworks Manage
- Clash Detection
- Construction Simulation
- Detailed QTO
- 7D Modeling
- Shared & Project Parameters
- Preparation of Shop Drawings.
IT Infrastructure Requirement
Since this is currently a Work from Home job opening you must comply with the following IT Requirements:
- Wired High Speed Internet not less than 10 MBPs Speed.
- A Laptop or a Desktop Computer, running Windows 10 Operating System with at least 8MB RAM