We are looking for BIM/ Revit Architecture & Revit Structure Modelers with 1 (One) to 3 (Three) years experience on Scan to BIM/ Point Cloud to BIM Projects. You can be appointed to a position of BIM Modeler/ Senior BIM Modeler/ Team Leader Position at BimSrv depending on your experience and skills. Ideal candidate will be a Graduate Architect (B.Arch.) of a B.E/B.Tech. (Civil) or equivalent educational background.
kindly go through all the requirements carefully, before you apply
You will be involved in all or some of the following tasks:
- Creating Revit Models based on Complex Scan to BIM Projects that may include, large Heritage Buildings, Industrial Buildings, Commercial Facilities to LOD 100 to LO 300
- Lead & Guide a team of junior BIM Modelers, including performing QC prior to project deliveries
- Creating and Submitting daily reports as required by your Manager or the person you will be reporting to
- Good communication skills in English and Hindi
- Extensive Revit Architecture & Revit Structure Modeling.
- Revit Structure Modeling should include understanding of Terminology and Modeling of Steel Structural Elements
- You should be capable of Modeling As-Built Models that may include Architectural Elements such as Classical Decorative Columns, Cornices etc.
- Creation of Revit Architecture & Revit Structure Parametric Families
- Creation of Model in Place Families
- Creation of Sheets and Title Blocks
Considering the current Covid 19 Pandemic situation, you will be working from home on large complex projects, you need to have the following minimum IT Inftrastructure
- Wired Internet with a minimum of 10 MBPS sustained speed
- 8GB RAM with an I5 Processor or equivalent